Your access to and use of this site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These terms apply to all visitors who access Laneways Software & Digital site.
- Laneways Software & Digital reserves the right to modify “Terms and Conditions” at any time without informing the user.
- This website www.Laneways Software & Digital is owned and operated by Laneways Software & Digital only. All the materials used in this website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
- Laneways Software & Digital trademarks & logos must not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form, without the prior written consent of Laneways Software & Digital.
- You must not use any contact information and e-mail addresses that may be found on this web site to send any unsolicited commercial information.
- Laneways Software & Digital is not responsible for the content, updates, or changes of any third party site links referenced on this website. Laneways Software & Digital does not have control of any third party website and not responsible for any problem arising, such as spamming, hacking, or server and hardware failure.
- Laneways Software & Digital is not liable for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any information from this Site. For further details please contact us.